- Proving the safety of your product or process: gain acceptance by regulators
- Extension of safe shelf life: give your product longer on the shelf
- Development of product and environmental microbiological testing plans, interpretation of results: reduce costs with assurance
- Assessing and managing supplier risks
- Deciding on the need for product recall: assess the real risk of non-conforming products
- Bespoke training of staff on hazards and risk management: promote a food safety culture
- Expert opinion for insurance or legal cases: backed by full-text literature services
- Lead risk assessment and research activities: working with risk managers and risk assessors to formulate approaches to problems, develop risk questions and deliver results that contribute to the reduction of food borne illnesses.
- Develop risk-based regulatory frameworks, policies and standards: working with risk managers to integrate Codex and OIE risk analysis approaches into the regulatory framework for food safety and animal health, from concepts through to standard implementation.
- Risk analysis and food safety capacity development: building internal capability in risk-based approaches.