John Bassett Consulting Ltd
John Bassett Consulting Ltd has a core expertise in microbiological risk assessment, but risk-based decision-making across food safety disciplines (i.e. toxicological, physical hazards, allergens) can be incorporated as required, utilising a wide network of food safety and risk assessment professionals.
“Food science and veterinary professional with regulatory and industrial experience in food safety, animal health, risk assessment and risk management”.
- 20 years’ experience of risk assessment and risk management, in industry and government roles
- A past member (10 years) of the UK Advisory Committee for the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF)
- Experienced in leading projects and teams
- Veterinary training and experience provides ‘Farm to Fork’ and ‘One Health’ perspectives
- A wide network of international regulators and experts
- Skilled communicator on food safety, microbiological risk assessment and risk management
With a wide network of food safety and risk assessment professionals, John Bassett Consulting Ltd works with other experts on an ad hoc basis depending on the job in hand
If you are an independent consultant interested in working together please contact us here
Name & Registered Office:
JOHN BASSETT CONSULTING LIMITED
19 Devon Rd, Bedford, MK40 3DJ
Company No. 08632650